Vol. 2, No. 2 (2011) of the Journal of Dutch Literature, contains the following contributions:
- Lotte Jensen: “The Dutch against Napoleon. Resistance Literature and National Identity, 1806-1813”
- Peter Verstraten: “Mesmerized by Mysticism: The Transcendental Style of Bruno Dumont’s Hadewijch”
- Mike Kestemont: “What Can Stylometry Learn From Its Application to Middle Dutch Literature?”
- Yra van Dijk: “A Performance of Reality. Handwriting and Paper in Digital Literature”
- Lise Gosseye: “Review: Visual Practices and Invisible Boundaries”
All articles and previous issues of the Journal of Dutch Literature are freely available in PDF format, along with information concerning authors guidelines and subscription to the journal.