Membership of the ALCS is open to anyone with an academic interest in the Low Countries. Low Countries Studies is not limited to linguists or literary scholars. We also count historians, art historians, bibliographers and political scientists amongst our members. If you support our aims and activities, please join the ALCS. Our members:
- will receive three issues per year of our journal Dutch Crossing;
- can post to and receive messages from our mailing-list;
- are invited to our biennial international conferences;
- can apply for an ALCS research grant;
- support anglophone Dutch Studies as an academic subject in the UK, Ireland and worldwide
- can receive a complimentary subscription to cultural magazine Ons erfdeel for 2019.
The membership year starts in January. A subscription of Dutch Crossing is part of your membership.
Rates from 2015 onwards:
|Concession (for students and others on very low incomes)||£25|
|Benefactor (for those members who feel they can afford a little extra to support the ALCS)||£75|
How to become a member
- There are three ways of becoming a member:
Set up a single transfer or standing order with your bank to arrive at the following account in December or January (for membership during the following calendar year):
4 Cottingham Road
Hull HU6 7WZ
Sort code 53-61-13 / BIC: NWBKGB2L
Current account 71995153 / IBAN: GB52NWBK53611371995153
Please also send us your address details (to receive Dutch Crossing) and, if relevant, your institutional affiliation: email@example.com.
OR pay online via PayPal, again, in December or January for membership during the following calendar year. You will need to set up a PayPal account if you do not yet have one.
- Now please subscribe to our mailing-list if you so wish.